We all like to remain fresh and clean for everything like our dresses, houses, furniture, working places, etc. We clean them very easily and comfortably but when it comes to our toilets then we get worried about how to clean a toilet. There are some reasons also because the first thing comes in mind about how to clean the toilet properly. Toilet is a house of germs and cleaning a toilet may be a very nasty task.
How to Clean a Toilet
But cleaning a toilet is a very important thing because if our toilet is not cleaned well then we will have to face many problems like- it will be harmful to our health.We will have to be ashamed in front of guests or friends who are going to use the toilet. Because nobody would like to use a toilet which is dirty and seems to be germs full.
Most Effective 3 ways How to Properly Clean a Toilet
Deeply cleaning method:
- Cleaning your toilet deeply means cleaning all the part and parcel of your toilet properly. When you actually do not get much time to clean your toilet regularly. So this method will be helpful if you are going to clean your toilet for a long time.
Fast cleaning method:
You guys may follow this cleaning method if you guys always clean your toilet regularly or in a regular time manner. Fast cleaning will save you time but don’t worry it will also help you to clean your toilet perfectly.
Cleaning the surrounding areas of toilet:
It is necessary to clean the areas around your toilet as well as cleaning your toilet because the surrounding of a toilet is also considered dirty. Though it is actually not a method of cleaning toilet it is very important.
So, we know now some ways of cleaning a toilet and now we going to discuss these methods in detail. We are also going to tell you what materials you will need for cleaning a toilet.
At first, let’s talk about those materials which will be needed during cleaning your toilet and properly. Without them you cannot clean your toilet and our suggested methods cannot be applied.
Necessary Materials To Clean A Toilet:
- A pair of rubber hand gloves
- A plastic apron
- Toilet cleaner
- Germs killing spray
- Toilet brush
- A clean rags
- A sponge
- Paper towels
All of these materials are needed for cleaning a toilet properly. Now, without wasting any time let’s begin the discussion about the mentioned methods.
Cleaning The Toilet Deeply:
The steps of cleaning your toilet deeply are discussed below in briefly-
Putting on the gloves and apron:
We all know that safety is first. So, before starting cleaning your toilet you must put on a pair of rubber hand gloves and the apron which will keep you safe from germs and bacteria. Because we all know that toilet is like a heaven for bacteria. These hand gloves and apron will be helpful for you to remain clean and dry.
Rubbing the toilet with a sponge and hot water:
After putting on hand gloves and apron then you will need some hot water to clean the outside of your toilet with the help of the sponge. You must rub each outside part of the toilet properly by using hot water because hot water is also helpful to kill the germs and bacteria.
Using toilet cleaner inside the toilet bowl:
After cleaning the outside part of the toilet then it’s time for the inside part. You may buy a good toilet cleaner from the market which is more popular than others which are really up to you. So when you have a good toilet cleaner then you must apply the toilet cleaner inside the toilet bowl and remember do not miss any portion of the bowl.
Using the toilet brush:
After applying the toilet cleaner, you must scrub the toilet brush properly and you must take more time for that task. You must scrub more because it will make the toilet look good and clean as well.
Flushing the toilet:
Then you flush your toilet after using the toilet brush to scrub and then you will find that your toilet is looking like new like before.
Rubbing the toilet with rags:
At last, you just need to rub the outside parts of your toilet with rags after spray the germs killing spray and especially the handle of the toilet.Because it is tapped every time to flow away from the waste and one more thing you will find that germs killing spray from the market so don’t worry.
These are all steps for cleaning your toilet properly. Yes, it will take much time to clean your toilet than other methods but be sure it will make your toilet totally germs free and hygiene.
Fast Cleaning Method of Toilet:
The steps of how to clean your toilet fast are discussed below in brief though it is almost like the previous method but here you will have to use the germ-killing spray most of the time while cleaning-
Putting on the gloves and apron:
We talk about it before so it is not necessary to talk about it again and wasting your valuable time.
Using toilet cleaner and the toilet brush together:
As we all know that it is a fast cleaning method so you will have to use the toilet cleaner and the toilet brush at the same time. During applying the toilet cleaner, you will need to scrub your toilet bowl, so it will be fast and save your time.
Flush your toilet:
After cleaning the inner part (toilet bowl), you will just need to flush your toilet and you will see your toilet bowl is quite clean than before.
Using the germs killing spray and toothbrush:
Then after cleaning the inner part, you will need to clean the outside of the toilet with the help of as mentioned before the germs killing spray and the toothbrush. You will need to apply that spray on all the outside parts and lids then scrub those parts with the toothbrush.
Finally rubbing with rags:
After using spray and toothbrush, you last and final task is to rub all the outside part of your toilet with rags.
These are the steps of the fast cleaning method and it is also helpful for proper cleaning but as we mentioned before it is more suitable if you clean your toilet on a regular basis.
Cleaning Surrounding Areas of Toilet:
We told you guys before that it is not actually a method of cleaning toilet but it is very important to keep your germs and bacteria-free, so now we are going to discuss below some steps of this method-
Removing the items around the toilet:
At first, you will need to remove all the items that we actually put in our toilets like- tissue box, toys, photos etc. So, we need to move them together to a clean place.
Cleaning those items with spray:
After taking them to a clean place we need to clean them with the help of germs killing spray and rags. Because you will not want to keep dirty things in your toilet after cleaning the toilet so it is necessary to clean them well.
Cleaning the floor:
- After cleaning those items, it is time to clean the floor or surrounding areas of your toilet and this cleaning task will also be done with the help of the germs killing spray and rags.
After doing applying these methods, you must have found that your toilet is quite clean and hygiene. we are sure it will help you to have a better experience of using a toilet.
Cleaning toilet is enough to remain safe from germs and bacteria. But sometimes we get worried when there are stains in our toilet because these stains hamper the looks of our toilet. So, besides cleaning a toilet, we should have knowledge about how to remove stains from a toilet. Now, we are going to discuss removing stains from a toilet.
How To Remove Stains From The Toilet:
There are some ways to remove stains from a toilet and for that, we can use baking soda and vinegar. So, no more wasting any time let’s begin-
- At first, you need to know that mixer of baking powder and vinegar will remove the stains of a toilet and let us inform you that baking powder is a natural element and when it is mixed with vinegar that fights against stains very fast.
- In this process, first of all, you will have to pour about one cup of vinegar into your toilet bowl then scrub that with toilet brush for few minutes and then wait for about one or two minutes.
- Then add one cup of baking powder into your toilet bowl and add more two cups of vinegar and that will create a bubbly reaction and then scrub your toilet bowl for a few minutes once again.
- After that, you will need to wait for five to six minutes.
- At last, just flush your toilet and we hope you will be very to see that your toilet is totally stained free.
That’s all about how to clean the toilet seat and we hope that this information will be enough to make your more hygiene and germs bacteria-free and it also makes your toilet look great.
Now, we are giving you guys some tips which you should know because while cleaning your toilet you should know some crucial things which will make your task easier and to remain safe from germs and bacteria.
Tips About Cleaning A Toilet:
- You may use eye protection during cleaning your toilet because it will protect you from the splatters of toilet water and toilet cleaner.
- Remember one more thing, you should flush your toilet after shutting down the toilet seat lid then you will be safe from splatters of toilet water.
- Always use a sponge and toilet paper once for one toilet cleaning because when you will use them for cleaning they will become germs fully. So, after using the sponge or toilet paper once just throw them away.
- You also should try to use rags once because it also becomes very dirty after rubbing the toilet. But if you want to use the rags again for next toilet cleaning then you must have to clean that rags very well otherwise remember you may fall sick.
- Do not use the same rubber hand gloves for cooking which rubber hand gloves you will use for cleaning the toilet. Do not do this mistake.
- Use the renowned toilet cleaner and germs killing spray for better performance and to have great experience of cleaning the toilet.
Remember all these tips and we are sure that this information will be very helpful for you. Sometimes the manufacturers may give you guys some guidelines about cleaning the toilet, so you also may follow those instructions.
You should clean smart toilet like this because a modern toilet should be cleaned with proper care.
Our article was all about how to clean a toilet ring and in this article, we tried to help you guys to get rid of a dirty toilet. Because in every sense this dirty toilet will harmful for you and your family member or for others who will use it. Actually when you buy something for your use after lots of analysis then you must know that you also should take care of it properly. The toilet is that type of product which is bought by us after thinking about lots of things and while buying we try to suit the toilet to our bathroom to look much better.
So, we should keep our toilet always clean. Because it will help us remain safe from germs and bacteria so that we will always be healthy. Cleaning toilet though is an annoying task but it is not good for our health only but also for a good look at our bathroom.